Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy Week

The last week has been rather busy, We finished up on our shopping, went out to eat with our heartland group, got a tooth pulled, got a new tooth, got Linda a present that I think that she will love, ate with our friends again for breakfast, Linda got her hair done, played card bingo, put the truck in the shop for some problems, (I hope that it isn't to bad).  Linda and I lazed around here today and did nothing but watch football and I cooked pork chops on the grill, Linda did scalloped potato's and cornbread stuffing.  We also went to Rockport Days downtown and it was great.  Sorry that this is so short and to the point but I promise it will be better next week.  Take care and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Please pray for our service members and most important the "Reason for the Season"

No comments:

Post a Comment