Monday, October 31, 2011

Great Weekend, Even Better Monday


Went to Canyon Lake this past weekend, visited Gruene, Texas and shopped some, great little town.   Did what every RV'er does and stopped at the Camping World Store in New Braunfels, Tx.  Picked up a few supplies.  Ate at the Grist Mill and drove the river road to Canyon Lake.  We stayed at some friends apt. that they built over their garage next to the main house.  On Sunday I got up and went fishing with my Nephew Chad.  Didn't catch anything but it was expected as they Guadalupe river is way down due to no rain since April.   This was a time to share and talk not necessarily catch fish.  Left there and traveled to Wimberely, Tx.  then on back to Austin.
Got up this morning and went with the wife, her sister Debi, and 2 female friends.  They talked me into getting a "works Pedicure"  Wow is all I can say, my feet and legs have never been so pampered.  Even got the Hot Stone Treatment.  We then had lunch and I wanted to see if my nails had grown so I could go again.  Take care until next time.

P.S. we leave for our winter home in Rockport Texas this coming Sunday.
Lee & Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment