Thursday, October 13, 2011

We Have ARRIVED!

We are in Austin Texas, arrived Tuesday at 12:15.  The roads in Arkansas are the pits, when we crossed into Arkansas it was fine until about 25 miles from Little Rock on I-40, then on the bypass it was okay, but on the other side of LR, on I-30 it was a pain, and the truck and RV were bouncing like a basketball.  Lost the shade on the lamp in the Rv but Wally World has plenty.  Dallas traffic was a nightmare, I would have to leave about 4 hours early if I worked there.  I-35E was great as was I-35.  Google La Hacienda RV Park in Austin and it has some pics on it.  I can say that this is the best park I have ever been in.  We went to Linda's sister's house Wednesday night where they had a surprise BD party for her.  Filled up the tanks today and cleaned up the RV. Resting tonight by ourselves, tomorrow we are going to Deb's boyfriend's house for me to check out the bike that I will be riding saturday on the shiner ride.  Grilling burgers tonight and then relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment