Sunday, November 20, 2011

A New Day Begins

We buried Linda's and Debi's Mother today.  It was a celebration of life and Love.  Mom (Bette) was instrumential in my life.  When growing up she taught all of the kids in the neighborhood what life, kindness, and truthfulness was.  She transported us along with shorty everywhere we needed to be.  My family had no car and they would come get me and take Linda skating, to the movies and in general anywhere we wanted to go.  I always talked to her every year when I was away and kept up with Linda.  She and My cousin got Linda and I together in 81 and we got married in 82.  It has been 30 years now and they knew that this would last.  I owe a lot to her and shorty, and will now spend all my time making their daughter happy.  Mom helped us take care of my own Mom when she got sick and she was more than a mother-in-law to me.  As Debi said Mom's last breathe on earth was her first breathe in Heaven.  RIP Mom we Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment