Friday, November 18, 2011

Sadness

It is a great deal of sadness that I post this.  Linda's Mother who has been suffering from Alzhimers passed away on Thursday morning.  Mom is at peace finally and in no pain.  This lady was special to me not only as my mother in law but as someone whom always smiled.  She is the one that brought Linda and I together as adults and also her and Linda's Dad who drove us to dances when we were young.  As long as I live I will never forget what they did for me.  We are back in Chattanooga for the funeral services and to help straighten out the house.
We will be back in Rockport sometime next week.  We must say a special Thank You to Hospice of Chattanooga, and the caregivers that took care of Mom, but we also want to thank Linda's step father Elmer as he was a rock during this time.  Ron and Loretta Masterson for picking us up in Nashville and letting us stay with them during this time.  Jim and Theresa for just being our friends.  When we have friends like these 4 people you don't need anything else.  God has watched over us through this and will guide us now.  Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment